Since 2009 Grace Reformed Family Church has been serving the community
in Queen Creek, AZ. GRFC has a vision of proclaiming Christ to all people and
equipping followers of Christ through teaching and discipleship.
To this end, we strive to:
- Examine the full council of the Scriptures through expository preaching
- Have Christ-exalting worship that is chosen based on theological content
- Encourage family discipleship and Christian education
- Encourage the roles of biblical manhood and womanhood
- Worship together as families (family integrated)
We believe that being a follower of Christ influences
everything we do. We desire to have a biblical worldview
that drives our lifestyle and philosophy.
(Romans 12:1-2, 2 Corinthians 10:5-6,
Colossians 2:8, 1 Peter 1:14-16)
Subordinate to Scripture, the Confession and Catechisms comprise a solid body
of theology in a compact form that we can use to ensure we are ready to give
a reason for the hope that is in us (1 Peter 3:15). The Confession clearly and
concisely summarizes the faith of our church fathers and ensures that we are
consistent with the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3).
Solid Reformed Principles
- Sola Scriptura (By Scripture alone)
- Sola Fide (By faith alone)
- Sola Gratia (By grace alone)
- Solus Christus (Through Christ alone)
- Soli Deo Gloria (Glory to God alone)
A Family of Believers
We are one body and members of one another (Romans 12:5). To this end
we strive to watch over one another in brotherly love, to remember each
other in prayer, and to aid in times of need. We desire to build up the
body of Christ by equipping believers for the work God has prepared for
us (Ephesians 2:10, 4:12).